WELCOME TO THE HUT !
This cosy little cottage nestles quietly into the surrounding bushland.
Beautiful valley and mountain views from the bedroom which leads out to a deck with large french doors.
Rural views from the lounge room and front deck, the perfect spot to see resident kangaroos and wombats
Mountain views from the bedroom - frenchdoors lead out onto deck .
Originally a farmers hut it has been transformed into a romantic getaway just for two.
Antiques and collectables from a bygone era give the hut personality , warmth and character.
Plenty of modern comforts will make your stay a very enjoyable experience too !
Bright and sunny rooms - Open plan lounge / kitchen and bedroom with ensuite
Total area size inside is aprox 50 sqm , plus 2 large covered decks to enjoy the outdoors.
The combustion wood fire inside and excellent insulation mean that the cottage
is easy to heat and lovely and warm in winter.
Meet our friendly cows and minature horses these are our pets and have been hand raised
Billy and Bunny the Mini horses paddock is just a short walk ( 100 metres away )
Go for great long walks on the large property and neighbouring newly planted pine forest.
- Queen size bed - feather doona & pillows / 100% cotton sheets / towels supplied
- combustion wood fire inside keeps the cottage lovely and warm during winter
- Large French doors in the bedroom have retractable fly screen sliding door
- In summer it feels like you are sleeping outside with so much fresh clean air flowing thru the cottage.
- Wood fire pit outside - you are welcome to collect wood from the paddock for this fire.
- Gas heater and combustion wood fire inside.
- Firewood for indoor fire is available at petrol station on the way to cottage
- carport with direct easy access to the cottage
- Soups and stews can be cooked or reheated on top of the fireplace in winter.
- brand new chef gas cooktop, oven & grill ( antique stove in pictures is for decoration only )
- gas BBQ outside on covered deck
- fridge / microwave and kitchen with utensils pans and crockery etc .
- Firepit has plate for cooking sausages and steaks to get that great smokey flavour you only get from a wood fire
- Flat screen TV with free to air digital channels good tv reception and built in DVD player and foxtel
- Great movie / dvd library
- Telstra / optus mobile reception bring your own portable wifi device or create hotspot on your phone for internet access
- We do not provide wifi - you need to bring your own.
- Ensuite bathroom - shower and Toilet ( hairdryer - you can only use the one we supply - due to solar power restrictions )
- Because it is solar powered you can only use items already in the cottage and phone chargers/ laptops are ok to bring and use too.
- you must ask us first before using any other electrical items you wish to bring ( they can cause damage to solar system)
- Lounge room has 2 x 3 seater couches + dining table for 2
- Covered deck out front for relaxing and enjoying the scenery or stargazing at night
- Covered deck off the bedroom with large french doors and retractable flyscreen overlooking views of valley
- Secure fenced area out front with doggie door access for your pet.
- we do have a mesh with 10cm x 10cm holes to stop dogs from going under the cottage
- A very small dog like a chiuahua may get thru this mesh.
- We have a good list of cafe's and restaurants located in the compendium at the cottage.
CHECK IN AND OUT TIMES
Check out time : 10 am
Check in time : 2 pm
Please be aware it is a country property - the access is via an unsealed road.
small car access is fine we have a hyundai i30 and use this road every day.